WILLOW MOON BRIDAL BLOG
WHAT WE’VE WRITTEN ABOUT
Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions form the basis on which you can visit us and our website. Please read them carefully as they contain important information.
General terms and conditions
This site is owned and operated by Willow Moon, Bridal Boutique of 8 The Dye House, Linen Green Designer Village, Moygashel, Dungannon, County Tyrone. If you have any queries about these terms and conditions or if you have any comments or complaints on or about our website, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 028 87 729249
- The contract between us
We must receive payment of the whole of the price for the goods that you order before your order can be accepted. Once payment has been received by us we will confirm that your order has been accepted by sending an email to you at the email address you provide in your order form. Our acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding contract between us.
- Ownership of rights
All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by or licensed to Willow Moon. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non commercial use, is prohibited without our permission. You may not modify, distribute or repost anything on this website for any purpose.
- Accuracy of content
We have taken care in the preparation of the content of this website, in particular to ensure that prices quoted are correct at the time of publishing and that all goods have been fairly described. However, orders will only be accepted if there are no material errors in the description of the goods or their prices as advertised on this website. Any weights, dimensions and capacities given about the goods are approximate only. We reserve the right to amend errors, make changes to our website, and withdraw any part of our site or to update product information at any time if we consider it necessary.
- Damage to your computer
We try to ensure that this website is free from viruses or defects. However, we cannot guarantee that your use of this website or any websites accessible through it will not cause damage to your computer. It is your responsibility to ensure that the right equipment is available to use the website. Except in the case of negligence on our part, we will not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise to computer equipment as a result of using this website.
- Public Forums and User Submissions
The Website Owner is not responsible for any material submitted to the public areas by you (which include hosted pages, blogs, or any other public area found on the website or social media (Facebook/Twitter). Any material (whether submitted by you or any other user) is not endorsed, reviewed or approved by the Website Owner. The Website Owner reserves the right to remove any material submitted or posted by you in the public areas, without notice to you, if it becomes aware and determines, in its sole and absolute discretion that you are or there is the likelihood that you may, including but not limited to -
- defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights of other users or any third parties;
- publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful material or information;
- post or upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files or any other similar software or programmes that may damage the operation of the Website Owner’s and/or a third party’s computer system and/or network;
- violate any copyright, trademark, other applicable Great Britain or international laws or intellectual property rights of the Website Owner or any other third party;
- submit contents containing marketing or promotional material which is intended to solicit business.
- Specific UseYou further agree not to use the website to send or post any message or material that is unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, indecent, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, sexually orientated, racially offensive, profane, pornographic or violates any applicable law and you hereby indemnify the Website Owner against any loss, liability, damage or expense of whatever nature which the Website Owner or any third party may suffer which is caused by or attributable to, whether directly or indirectly, your use of the website to send or post any such message or material.
All orders are subject to acceptance and availability. If the Goods you have ordered are not available from stock, we will contact you by e-mail or phone (if you have given us details). You will have the option either to wait until the item is available from stock or to cancel your order. If items that you order are out of stock, subject to delay or the price is higher than that shown on your order, we will try to contact you at the e-mail address you provided when placing the order. Please allow 30 days for delivery of items which are out of stock. We will be under no obligation to supply the products ordered unless we have the products in stock and they are available at the prices specified.
- Ordering errors
You are able to correct errors on your order up to the point on which you click on “submit” during the ordering process.
- The prices payable for goods that you order are as set out in our website. All prices are inclusive of VAT at the current rates and are correct at the time of entering information. Wherever it is not possible to accept your order to buy goods of the specification and description at the price indicated, we will advise you by email, offer to sell you the goods of the specification and description at the price stated in the email and will state the period for which the offer or the price remains valid.
- No complimentary alteration services will be included or provided with the purchase of sample or bridesmaid dresses. Customers must arrange alteration arrangements with an external source. For recommendations on alteration services, please call us on 028 87 729 249 or send us an e-mail to email@example.com.
- Payment terms
We will charge your credit account for payment upon receipt of your order unless delivery cannot be fulfilled within 30 days. We accept no liability if a delivery is delayed because you did not give us the correct payment details. If it is not possible to obtain full payment for the goods from your account then we can cancel the contract and or suspend any further deliveries to you. This does not affect any other rights we may have. Willow Moon accept the following methods of payment-• Visa (Credit and Debit Cards)• MasterCard• Laser Card• Maestro Card
- Delivery charges
Delivery charges vary according to the type of goods ordered.
- Most orders will be dispatched within 5 working days subject to credit clearance, address verification and availability of items. We will contact you if there is a delay or items are out of stock.
- You will be required to pay extra for delivery and it might not be possible for us to deliver to some locations. Minimum delivery charges are £5.00 for Northern Ireland and UK deliveries and £30.00 for overseas orders.
- We will deliver the goods to the address you specify for delivery in your order. It is important that this address is accurate. Please be precise about where you would like the goods left if you are out when we deliver. We cannot accept any liability for any loss or damage to the goods once they have been delivered in accordance with your delivery instructions (unless this is caused by our negligence). We will aim to deliver the goods by the date quoted for delivery but delivery times are not guaranteed. If delivery is delayed due to any cause beyond our reasonable control, the delivery date will be extended by a reasonable period.
- You will become the owner of the goods you have ordered when they have been delivered to you. Once goods have been delivered to you they will be held at your own risk and we will not be liable for their loss or destruction.
- Returns and Exchanges policy
- Willow Moon operates a NO RETURNS policy on all goods purchased online including Sample Dresses, Bridesmaid dresses, fine jewellery, shoes and accessories. We will contact you after you purchase goods to ensure you understand the terms and conditions.
- For Faulty items/goods purchased online through our website will need to be shipped back to us for return or exchange within 5 working days of receiving the item. We aim to replace the original item, however if you wish to receive a re-fund for faulty goods, we will re-credit the original purchaser’s credit card for the sum paid less any taxes and duties and less the postal costs.
- Please return faulty goods with their original receipt returned in the parcel to Willow Moon Bridal Boutique, Linen Green Designer Village, 8 The Dye House, Moygashel, Dungannon, Co. Tyrone Northern Ireland, BT71 7HB.
- Willow Moon will only exchange shoes for the same item in a different size due to availability, if a different garment is desired you must place this as a new order. Returns must be received within the 5 working days from receipt of the goods.
- Cancellation by us
We reserve the right to cancel the contract between us if:
- We have insufficient stock to deliver the goods you have ordered;
- We do not deliver to your area; or
- One or more of the goods you ordered was listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error or an error in the pricing information received by us from our suppliers.
If we do cancel your contract we will notify you by e-mail and will re-credit to your account any sum deducted by us from your credit card as soon as possible but in any event within 30 days of your order.
If you do not receive goods ordered by you within 30 days of the date on which you ordered them, we will have no liability to you unless you notify us in writing at our contact address of the problem within 60 days of the date on which you ordered the goods (unless this is not reasonably practicable). If you notify a problem to us under this condition, our only obligation will be, at your option:
- to make good any shortage or non-delivery;
- to replace or repair any goods that are damaged or defective; or
- to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question in whatever way we choose.
Both parties shall only be liable under this contract for losses, which are a reasonably foreseeable consequence of the relevant breach of contract.
You must observe and comply with all applicable regulations and legislation, including obtaining all necessary customs, import or other permits to purchase goods from our site. The importation or exportation of certain of our goods to you may be prohibited by certain national laws. We make no representation and accept no liability in respect of the export or import of the goods you purchase.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer neither under applicable local law or other statutory rights that may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit our liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
Unless otherwise expressly stated in these terms and conditions, all notices from you to us must be in writing and sent to our contact address at Willow Moon Bridal Boutique, Linen Green Designer Village, 8 The Dye House Moygashel, Dungannon, Co. Tyrone Northern Ireland B771 7HB and all notices from us to you will be displayed on our website from to time.
- Changes to legal notices
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time and you should look through them as often as possible.
- Law, jurisdiction and language
This website, any content contained therein and any contract brought into being as a result of usage of this website are governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Parties to any such contract agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales. All contracts are concluded in English.
If any part of these terms and conditions is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected.
- Third party rights
Nothing in this Agreement is intended to, nor shall it confer any rights on a third party.